Sunday, August 19, 2007

Weekend Done!!


Well after a nice long weekend of celebrating Robbie's Birthday on Friday and on Saturday, Sunday made for a nice day of CLEANING!!! All in all the party went off without a hitch!!! The only thing that I would have done different is not have bought so much food!!! We wound up giving about $40 worth of food to our neighbor!! Which is fine cause they have 3 kids to feed and will be able to use it more then Rob and I will!!! We had fun making pic frames of Lighting McQueen and swimming in the pool and to top it all of I had a pinata with about 5LBS of candy kickin inside of it (which I found 4 of the bags of candy laying around my house while cleaning it today I wonder if the parents where trying to tell me something or if they REALLY did forget to take it home with them!! haha). Robbie put one of the bags of candy in his dresser drawer and I did not know about it until he kept coming up to me asking me to open candy for him and finally after about the 3rd or 4th piece of candy I asked him where he was getting this from cause your bag is put up, So he takes my hand and leads me to his room and points to his dresser and says "there" I open his shorts drawer and low and behold what do I find...... a bag of candy!!! The little bugger hid a bag of candy on me so he could eat it!!! So other then that, that was pretty much my party hard weekend!!!!

0 comments: