Here are the rules for the Over the Top award:
-Answer the questions below.
-Pass it on to five people.
1. Where is your cell phone? On the desk right next to me
2. Your hair? Is up
3. Your mother? Is in Miami... and I'm totally jealous!
4. Your father? Is with my mother!
5. Your favorite food? Crab Legs
6. Your dream last night? Sadly about how we found Sammy.
7. Your favorite drink? Water
8. Your dream/goal? To become a Radiologist!!! But for the time being a Radiology Tech:)
9. What room are you in? My Kitchen
10. Your hobby? School HAHAHA Sad I know
11. Your fear? Losing my Hubby, Son or anyone in my family.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Working somewhere doing Radiology!!!
13. Where were you last night? Went to dinner with my hubby and my son and then came home and did a movie with my hubby so HOME.
14. Something that you aren't? Organized!
15. Muffins? They're ok
16. Wish list item? That the next 6 months goes by FAST and SMOOTH. And that I can finish school QUICK!!! Oh and that I get accepted to my program QUICK!!!! No too much on this wish list!!
17. Where did you grow up? Northern Illinois
18. Last thing you did? Cleaned up from dinner
19. What are you wearing?Work out cloths
20. Your TV? Has sesame st on it
21. Your Pets? SAD subject right now..... Lets just say we are down a pet and LOVING that much more on the one we have now.
22. Friends? Only a few who I really consider to be "true"
23. Your life? Is pretty crazy right now.
24. Your mood? Ok... for the moment ;o)
25. Missing Someone? My sister
26. vehicle? Honda Odyssey
27. Something you're not wearing?uummmm.......
28. Your favorite store? Wal-Mart
29. Your favorite color?Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Its been a while
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? My hubby... And Grace
33. One place that I go to over and over? School and Home
34. Facebook? Addicted!
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Here are the rules for the Over the Top award:
Posted by Brittany at 6:30:00 PM
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Posted by Brittany at 3:32:00 PM
Sunday, January 17, 2010
As most may know (or hay maybe even not know) my hubby got shipped off to Haiti on Wednesday. I got a phone call about 10am with Rob saying "Britt I have till 1 to get my stuff packed and get back to base". Yes just 3 hours to pack your stuff say good bye and get back to work. Now mid you we live 30 mins from base so REALLY he only had 2 hours to complete this task at hand. We did it to say the least... because really there isn't any other choice in the matter. We stopped by Robbies school and Robbie has about a 1 min good bye with Daddy and he didn't even know what hit him till after we had left his school. He had a COMPLETE brake down. My poor son felt like the people over in Haiti... Like his WHOLE world just came crashing down, and to a point right now he still feels like that. I took Rob to work so that I could drive his car back home so it was not sitting on base. I just remember walking away from his work thinking to myself... This is when the true test is going to start.... To be honest I LOST it.... I gave myself 5 mins to lose it and then picked myself back up and said to myself its time to be strong. I know you might be reading this and thinking how selfish you are... Losing it just because your husband is going over to help people who are in need and just lost what little they did have. But I lost it for so much more then just the pure and simple fact of my husband leaving... I lost it because I was going to have to go home to my 4 year old son who I knew would be a COMPLETE wreck himself, I lost it because of ALL that my husband was going to endure (even though I knew deep down he was BEYOND excited to be able to go over and do what he calls "Doing God's work"), I lost it because for the first time in my husbands carer he was going to be put in the "danger" zone and I would have NO way of knowing unless I got a knock at my door, I lost it because of the unknown of EVERYONE over in Haiti. I pray day in and day out that God keeps EVERYONE over in Haiti SAFE. I know what they are doing over there IS NOT EASY.... I have been able to have some e-mail contact with Rob since he has left and the things that he shares with me is GUT WRENCHING... You think what you see and hear on the news is sad or bad... Well when you are hearing about it from the eye its self its HEART BREAKING. This will most defiantly be a life changing experience for Rob and ALL the men and women over there helping. I ask that you keep EVERYONE over there in your prayers.
As far as Robbie and I go... Well Robbie is NOT doing well with this at all. He is not use to not being able to talk to daddy at least when he leaves. We just yesterday started getting e-mails from Rob, but he gets frustrated with those sometimes because he can not hear daddy or see him. Even though he does know that it is daddy writing the e-mails. So pray for him too. Another thing that makes it so hard is to know that Daddy is gone now. But when he gets home he is going to be truing around and deploying for 6+ months... So needless to say I have been trying to get him ready for that too. Needless to say we pretty much will not be seeing Rob till the end of the year. Just keep everyone in your prayers. Thanks everyone!!
Both of these photos are taken of Rob's Helo and loading supplies onto it for dropping off to people in need!!
Posted by Brittany at 11:14:00 PM