Sunday, May 25, 2008
Posted by Brittany at 6:58:00 PM
Friday, May 23, 2008
Posted by Brittany at 7:35:00 AM
Friday, May 16, 2008
None of that Sissy Crap
Are you tired of those sissy 'friendship' poems that always sound good,
but never actually come close to reality?
Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this card-
Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
1. When you are sad --I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you're scared -- we will high tail it out of here.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!!
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick --Stay away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I'll pick you up and dust you off.
9. This is my oath...I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask -- because you are my FRIEND!
Friendship is like peeing your pants,
everyone can see it,
but only you can feel the true warmth.
Posted by Brittany at 10:34:00 AM
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Posted by Brittany at 10:34:00 PM
I am at a very sadden spot in my life. My Grandma Wilson (My Dad's Mom) is in the hospital right now and has been since Saturday. She is pretty much giving up the will to live and that saddens me very much. I always knew my Grandma as a VERY strong women. One of those Grandmas who could do anything and everything, she never let anything get in her way. You see my Grandma has very bad emphysema and it is taking her for the worst. I don't want to see anything like this happen to my Grandma, my family or for anyone for that reason. I am stuck in a hard place here because my Grandma is not saved. Now if something dose happen to her I want to know full heatedly that she is saved and I will someday again see her. Well thanks to my mom she left me with this verse today and it has helped me VERY much, So thank you VERY much for that mom.
1 John 5: 13-15 I write this to you who believe in the Son of God, so that you may know you have eternal life. 14 And we can be confident that he will listen to us whenever we ask him for anything in line with his will. 15 And if we know he is listening when we make our requests, we can be sure that he will give us what we ask for.
I now with my mom ask that it will be God's will that he saves my Grandma and that my family will be able to see her again someday.
Until then I also pray that the Doctors will take good care of my Grandma, that my Dad can come along the side of my Uncle and Grandpa (who are non-believes also) and share with them what God as done for him, and that my Grandma will be givin the straight to pull through this and have the will to live.
Posted by Brittany at 1:58:00 PM