Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Robbie and his girlfriend....







Well If you ask Robbie, Robbie who is your girlfriend? He will be more then happy to replay to you with " Hailey is my gerfriend" Just thought you all might want to see who the newest addition to our family may be someday!!! HAHA but not for a VERY VERY VERY long time if I have anything to do with it!!! But she really is a cutie!!! They get along very well together and they get to have there play dates once a week at the water park then they have a picnic by the ocean and then off to play at the park together!!! HEHE I just think they are cute together!!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

ummmm... I'm going to have to meet this little girl and ask her a few questions!! I have a feeling that she won't be good enough for my nephew though!

Beth said...

That's cute...reminds me of Kaitlyn and Kasen. :-)

Hollie said...

Yes, but Kate will always be good enough for Kasen!!