I cant belive how much time it takes to Christmas shop. I have only gone shoping 2 times and we are still not even half way done with our shoping. We walk around the mall for hours on end and I feel like NOTHING gets done. This is the one thing that I hate about Christmas shoping. Oh well as long as I get it done soon I think it will be good!!!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Friday, December 14, 2007
HOLLIE I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY!! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND MISS YOU!! I WISH I COULD BE THERE TO SPEND YOUR DAY WITH YOU. SO SINCE I CANT......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HOLLIE ........
HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOU!!!!!
HOW OLD ARE YOU...
HAHAHAHA J/J I LOVE YOU
Posted by Brittany at 12:55:00 PM
A HELICOPTER PILOT!!! Rob has been assigned to fly helicopters for the Navy. It is not his first choice by any means but it is what he has been assigned to. I am just very much looking fwd to seeing where this road takes us. We are both trying to get use to this idea. No matter what or where this road takes us I am still VERY PROUD of Rob for all that he has done and is doing for our family!!! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH BABE!!! You are doing an AWESOME JOB!!!
Posted by Brittany at 12:18:00 PM
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
I just want to put out there that I am soooooo proud of my "little" brother. This past Friday (12-7-07) he graduated Coast Guard Boot Camp. I felt SOOOOO hounerd to say that I was his sister!! He is now such a grown up man. Again I go back to the whole I cant belive how fast time is going by. So to you bubba I AM SOOOO PROUD OF YOU!! You will always be my "little" brother!! You are truly an AMAZING grown Man!!! P.S. When I finally get to a computer of my own I will post some pics that I got of your graduation!!! Keep up the AWSOME WORK Bubba!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
Posted by Brittany at 10:03:00 AM
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
You never know what is going to happen. I was remained by this last night when I found out that one of my class mates that I graduated High school with was hit by a drunk driver on the way home from celebrating his girlfriends Birthday. He was due to ask her to marry him in 2 weeks. That is now a total of 4 people (that I know of) that have died in my class. I have only been out of high school for 5 years now. It makes me EVEN MORE MAD that this guy lost his life because of an illegal Alain. I can not even imagine what this family and his girlfriend are now going through now. So I just ask that you Thank God for your blessings and pray for this family with the death of a son, brother, and a boyfriend. His name was Chris Foat.
Posted by Brittany at 12:03:00 PM
Ok Beth you got me so here I go:
1. Do you put up a real tree or artificial?If I was able to put up a tree it would be a real one!! But since we dont spend our Christmas's at home we dont get one.It is REALLY kinda sad though. Maybe next year if we arent moving during Christmas we will get one!!
2. When do you put up your tree? I would put it up the weekend after Thanksgiving.
3. When do you take down the tree? I would take it down after New Years
4. Do you like eggnog?I *love* eggnog!! It must be Dean's though!
5. Favorite gift received as a child? Robbie!! It didnt seem like a "gift"at the time but he truley is!! (I found out a few days after Christmas though)
6. Worst Christmas gift ever received? Hummm... I think there have been a few!
7. Favorite Christmas movie?White Christmas,and a Christmas Story, OH also National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
8. Have you ever recycled a present? Yep... not a Christmas present though.
9. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies!
10. Favorite Christmas song?Carol of the Bells
11.Most annoying thing about this time of year? Trying to figure out what gift to get everyone!
12. What you love most about the holiday? Being with family.
13. How many reindeer did Santa have? Nine, counting Rudolph
14. Best Christmas memory? I have way too many to name just one!
15. If you could have one Christmas wish what would it be? It is a wish therfore if I tell you it might not come true!! hehee
Posted by Brittany at 11:49:00 AM