Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Tag!!!

Ok Beth you got me so here I go:

1. Do you put up a real tree or artificial?If I was able to put up a tree it would be a real one!! But since we dont spend our Christmas's at home we dont get one.It is REALLY kinda sad though. Maybe next year if we arent moving during Christmas we will get one!!
2. When do you put up your tree? I would put it up the weekend after Thanksgiving.
3. When do you take down the tree? I would take it down after New Years
4. Do you like eggnog?I *love* eggnog!! It must be Dean's though!
5. Favorite gift received as a child? Robbie!! It didnt seem like a "gift"at the time but he truley is!! (I found out a few days after Christmas though)
6. Worst Christmas gift ever received? Hummm... I think there have been a few!
7. Favorite Christmas movie?White Christmas,and a Christmas Story, OH also National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
8. Have you ever recycled a present? Yep... not a Christmas present though.
9. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies!
10. Favorite Christmas song?Carol of the Bells
11.Most annoying thing about this time of year? Trying to figure out what gift to get everyone!
12. What you love most about the holiday? Being with family.
13. How many reindeer did Santa have? Nine, counting Rudolph
14. Best Christmas memory? I have way too many to name just one!
15. If you could have one Christmas wish what would it be? It is a wish therfore if I tell you it might not come true!! hehee

0 comments: