Thursday, November 29, 2007

Time?????

Ok for anyone else has time just been FLYING by so fast that by the end of the day you wonder "Where the heck did my day go"? I don't know if it is just because of the time change or what it is but it is going by WAY TOO FAST:P I can't believe that I have been in IL for a week already and I am leaving in less then a week now:P Needless to say now I see what my mom meant when she would say "Don't wish it away" when I would say "I just want to be older" Or "I just wish that Robbie would start walking". I guess life is just smacking me in the face again with how much life just passes me by and I don't even notice it until I sit and REALLY think about everything.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I know what you mean!! I used to wish I was older too. I'm trying to take it slow with Casen. It's not working though..he's growing way too fast ;P

Erin said...

SO funny I was just telling Sean last night that it feels like "yesterday was July" and how I feel like this year especially is just moving TOO FAST! I think it helps to journal about your days events or even your weekly events so that in a year or more you can look back and remember b/c if you are like me...you just won't remember what it was like to have your children in "certain stages". I need to be more diligent about this!