Monday, November 12, 2007

BACK!!!

Ok Hollie has put me down as one of her tags your it!!! So I have to tell you all 8 random things about myself so here goes,

1. Everyday at some point and time I sill sit and look at pics or something of Joey's and think about him.

2. I am the same with Hollie I LOVE the VH1 shows!!

3. I love to vacuum!!!

4. I love to plan things like party's, outings, MOVING, any ting that involves planing I love to do.

5. Photography. I am thinking that instead of being a teacher I want to pick up photography!! I love to take pics. I don't know maybe I will do both do the photo thing on the side!!!

6. Friday night was the FIRST time EVER that I have ironed something for Rob. Now I have him asking me all the time to iron a shirt for him:P

7. I can flair my nose. Expecilly when I laugh.

8. I have an obsesion for being on time. I HATE TO BE LATE. If there is anything that will get in my way of being late for something I cut it out. That is one of my biggest pet peves.

Ok, I dont know who to tag because everyone that I know that has a post has already been taged. So what is a girl to do re-tag people. Well if that is the case then , Hollie, Beth, and Alicia. Have fun!!!

1 comments:

Beth said...

Good to have you back!!! I missed reading about you and your life. Hope all is well.