Friday, May 23, 2008

Growing up quicker then I want him too!!




So the other night I walked into the bathroom to see Robbie playing with my thing of lip stick, I told him to go over and show daddy his lips because they had red ALL over them. Well when I looked at my tub of lip stick it was a pink color. Red flag that cant be lip stick on his lips. So I sit him up on the counter to look at his lips and what is it????........... IT"S BLOOD:P Well Robbie decided that it was time to be a "Man" and start to shave like his daddy dose:P So need less to say this is what came of it. His fist time shaving and he walked away with some cuts:( Maybe next time in like 15 years or so he will be a little better at it!!!

1 comments:

Hollie said...

That's so funny... Kasen just did the same thing a couple weeks ago! What is it with boys and shaving?!? I miss you guys!