Saturday, March 6, 2010

Passing on....

Here are the rules for the Over the Top award:
-Answer the questions below.

-Pass it on to five people.
1. Where is your cell phone? On the desk right next to me

2. Your hair? Is up

3. Your mother? Is in Miami... and I'm totally jealous!

4. Your father? Is with my mother!

5. Your favorite food? Crab Legs

6. Your dream last night? Sadly about how we found Sammy.

7. Your favorite drink? Water

8. Your dream/goal? To become a Radiologist!!! But for the time being a Radiology Tech:)

9. What room are you in? My Kitchen

10. Your hobby? School HAHAHA Sad I know

11. Your fear? Losing my Hubby, Son or anyone in my family.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Working somewhere doing Radiology!!!

13. Where were you last night? Went to dinner with my hubby and my son and then came home and did a movie with my hubby so HOME.

14. Something that you aren't? Organized!

15. Muffins? They're ok

16. Wish list item? That the next 6 months goes by FAST and SMOOTH. And that I can finish school QUICK!!! Oh and that I get accepted to my program QUICK!!!! No too much on this wish list!!

17. Where did you grow up? Northern Illinois

18. Last thing you did? Cleaned up from dinner

19. What are you wearing?Work out cloths

20. Your TV? Has sesame st on it

21. Your Pets? SAD subject right now..... Lets just say we are down a pet and LOVING that much more on the one we have now.

22. Friends? Only a few who I really consider to be "true"

23. Your life? Is pretty crazy right now.

24. Your mood? Ok... for the moment ;o)

25. Missing Someone? My sister

26. vehicle? Honda Odyssey

27. Something you're not wearing?uummmm.......

28. Your favorite store? Wal-Mart

29. Your favorite color?Blue

30. When was the last time you laughed? Its been a while

31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

32. Your best friend? My hubby... And Grace

33. One place that I go to over and over? School and Home

34. Facebook? Addicted!

9 comments:

Alaamah eg1 said...




شركة تنظيف بالجبيل

Anonymous said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام

شركةعزل اسطح بالدمام


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء


شركة عزل اسطح بالاحساء


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقطيف


شركة عزل اسطح بالقطيف


شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقطيف

saba said...

Mumbai To Pune Drop & Pickup in Just A 1999/-

Sriram CAtering said...

Marriage Catering Services in Chennai

Unknown said...

Very nice blog. Thank you.
Catering Services in Chennai
Marriage Catering Services in Chennai

Công ty thiết kế biệt thự nhà đẹp Kiến An Vinh said...

nice blog

House design company, beautiful villa design in Vietnam

 You are looking for:

thiet ke biet thu hien dai

thiet ke nha dep 2018

thiet ke biet thu dep

thiet ke xay dung nha

ركن كلين said...

خدمة ركن كلين لمكافحة الحشرات ورش المبيدات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الثعابين بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الحمام بالرياض
شركة رش دفان بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض

Thiết kế nội thất said...

it’s very amazing. Thanks for it.
Công ty AVA

thiết kế nội thất

bản vẽ thiết kế chùa

thiết kế chùa

thiết kế đình chùa

thiết kế nhà kho

thiết kế nhà xưởng

mạnh thường said...

Nice to know your blog, have a nice day. Your blog is awesome. this is my blog very happy to work with.
những bài thơ tình thứ 7
lăng mộ đá ninh bình
tải game bài b52 online
tải bắn cá vip club
làm bằng lái ô tô b2 không cần thi