Monday, March 10, 2008

Another day closer

I don't know about anyone else's kids but Robbie will now NOT take a bath. Bath is for babies he says. He now HAS to take showers because that is what daddy takes. I find it so funny how EVERYTHING that he has to do is JUST like his daddy. It is funny he will let me help him wash his hair every once and a while and then other times he just wants to be left alone to do it himself. I don't know what the heck I am going to do without a baby to take care of. I don't know what to do with myself sometimes.

1 comments:

Beth said...

Sounds like Landon. He is beginning to only want to be around Dan and copy everything Dan does. He also takes showers. He cries during the day that he misses his Daddy. I guess it's good that he doesn't need me so much but it is hard to see that he is becoming a real live boy. :-)