Monday, August 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY LIL ROO







Today is the day I am losing my lil baby and getting a BIG BOY!! Yes today my lil man turns 4..... I cant believe how quick the time is just FLYING by. It seems like just yesterday I stood up at 1 am and had my water brake and went up stairs to tell Rob that it did so. My Roo is beyond loving... He is a happy medium between mama's boy and daddy's boy. He will tell you like it is yet love you when it hurts!! If you have a good 20 mins don't plan on getting a word in because he is going to use that FULL 20 mins to talk your ear off:) My lil man LOVES to talk to anyone he can:) The stuff he comes up with is beyond me. He's loving, caring, joyful, excited, jumpy, hyper, cuddly and talkative all wrapped up in one:) He is my Robbie Roo and I wouldn't trade him for ANYTHING in the world:) I am so thankful that God and blessed me with my sanity and insanity all wrapped up in one!!!!! I love you Robbie Boy and keep that smile on your face because it keeps me smiling:)

3 comments:

Beth said...

Awww, tell him happy birthday from us! I hope he enjoyed his day and may his 4th year of life be a great one!!

Hollie said...

Give my Robbie Roo big hugs and kisses!! Happy Birthday Robbie!

Cindy said...

give Roo some lovin' from GaGa. I hope he has a great time at his party this week end ... wish we could be there.
Love to all of You,
Mom