Saturday, January 12, 2008

Oh what a trip to Low's will do for a girl!!!

I don't know why but lately my bare walls are starting to get to me. I have been living for 2 1/2 years now (since rob and I got married) with no art or pictures on our walls. Part of this is having to do with when we first got married we lived in a house that we where fixing up so it was pointless to go buy stuff to hang on the walls and put holes in the walls that we where/would only have to patch up anyways. Well we have now been in FL for a year now and I was starting to look at my walls and I just SOOO badly want to paint them and decorate the house how I want it, but again it is ALLL POINTLESS. Well I have a few things that I have hung only because Rob said it makes the place feel a little more homely when there is something braking up the white walls. So tonight I was talking with my neighbor and she was telling me how Lows is having a 50% off sale on ALLL of there home decore!! So after dinner we took a little trip up to Lows!! WOW did they have some NICE stuff!! I haven't taken any pics of what I got yet but all in all I did AWSOME!! It also helps that Rob gave me a gift card that he had from Lows to use on all of this but I got 3 pic frames one of the frames holds 9 or 12 3x5's the other holds 2 pics and then just single photo (which I am going to re-paint because they are shades of green and I m not too fond of them), a rood iron fruit basket 3 tears, and a rood iron book holder (which is what I wound up turning it into) but it came with a warming plate with a pretty little flower on it. ALL for $38 and change!!! All together the stuff came to over $100 before the 50% off sale!!!I was SOOO excited so needless to say I had Like $36 and change on the gift card and I only came out of pocket $1.75 for ALL of this stuff!! I was sooo excited. Now not only do I have some stuff to brake up my white walls and make it feel a little more homely BUT I got it all for cheep!! I just cant wait to start painting my frames!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you! I have been wanting to do the same thing to my apartment. I have been in it for 3or 4 years now, and really haven't done a whole lot with my bathroom and bedroom. So I painted them with some extra paint that Alicia had, and now I'm on to getting decorative things to put up. Isn't it fun to decorate!?!

Hollie said...

Well... where's the pictures of the stuff?!?

Anonymous said...

Pic Frames has achieved a remarkable position in the field of pictures. Its good news for beautiful housewives that there is a sale of 50% off sale on all home decors. After applying this decors, the house looks really great.