Sunday, June 8, 2008

Mickey Duck



So since Friday night my little man has been trying to fight off some NASTY stuff. Well all day yesterday (Saturday) I for the life of me could not get his temp to go down below 104. When he woke up from a nap around 4:30ish he felt like he was ON FIRE so I took his temp and he was sitting at 105. Now I know he had just woken up BUT not being able to get him below 104 ALL day was really starting to worry me. So off the the ER we went, Well it was a good thing I did because he has a double ear infection and an upper respiratory infection. The Doc said that if I had not brought him in last night there was a good chance that his ear drum could have ruptured last night:( So good thing I took him in when I did:) Well today he was feeling a little better and was wanting to go outside. Well with the heat down here we are sitting at about 95 but 105 with heat index. So I told him the only way we could go outside was if we took a small walk around the block but then had to go right back in, we can NOT play outside today cause we need to get better first. So he was good with that, he just wanted OUT of the house. Well on our walk we saw some ducks. All of a sudden he got all excited and started saying "LOOK MAMA MICKEY DUCK MY MICKEY DUCK". I for the life of me could NOT understand what the heck he was talking about. I said "Robbie Boy what the heck is a Mickey Duck"???? He said "Mama the duck from Mickey". I said "OH that duck, I said baby that is not the same duck as the Mickey Duck that ducky is still at home with his Mommy and Daddy". You see when we where down in Disney Land we say some ducks and stoped to look at them. Well there was one duck that liked Robbie for one reason or another and walked right up to him even though Robbie was not feeding him. So when Robbie saw that Duck tonight on our walk he thought that it was the same duck that was in Disney Land and it came to visit him.!!!!! He is just too funny.

0 comments: