Tuesday, June 3, 2008

OH What a Time!!!


For the last week I was so BLESSED to be able to have my parents down visiting. I can not believe how fast the time went with them here. I REALLY did not want them to leave, But like all good things it must come to an end. My mom and dad left this morning to return to 50 degree + cooler weather back home then what they have been use to for the last week:P I m sure they wanted to put there butts back on that plane and come back down!! I hate when gusts leave. After they leave it just seems like... Now what?? You get so use to having company then all of a sudden there is no one left in your house:( I miss my mom and dad WAY too much and they haven't even been gone a whole day yet:( All I have to say is I hope Aug Sept time frame comes VERY quick because I cant wait to see them again!!!
Mom~ To you and dad THANK YOU so much for EVERYTHING you did while you where down here!! You guys went ABOVE and BEYOND what I could ever imagined. Thank you for such a WONDERFUL trip and good company!! I miss you guys SOOOOO MUCH and CANT wait to see you again!!! I love you both VERY much. ~Lots of love~ Britty

Bampa, GaGa and Robbie Riding the horses

Robbie Meeting Micky and Minnie!! WORTH the trip alone seeing his face on this one!!










3 comments:

Hollie said...

You are making me extremely jealous and now I am working on teaching my kids how to put a super guilt trip on mom for not bringing them like I asked her to ;o)
Glad you had a good time! I miss you Britty Boo!!

Bonnie said...

That's so nice! Glad you had such a good time with your parents!

Beth said...

Love the pictures! I can't wait to head down there in November! Glad you had fun!