Monday, July 7, 2008

Hard One

I am finding it to be REALLY hard to come up with the theme for Robbie's 3rd Birthday party. He is into SO many different things that I CANT pick just one thing. And to top it off my friend who LOVE'S to do cakes has offered to make Robbie's cake for me this year. So she is wanting to know the theme so she can start to look for stuff for the cake. Last year it was SO easy to pick the theme for his party because Robbie was SO into the movie Cars. BUT this year he is into Construction, Emergency stuff, Motorcycles to Spiderman. I don't think it would be really easy to just throw all that stuff onto one cake and say here ya go have at it!! Oh the choices.
Any body have any ideas??

4 comments:

Peaceful Chaoz said...

LOL, Clays party this year was a Spiderman, Batman, Pirates of the Carribean theme. We just did the decorations all of the above and he finally settled on a Pirates Cake! Take Robbie to a cake store and let him pick on out and then you can have your friend make that theme! ;0)

Stephanie said...

Last year for Jaedon's 3rd birthday party, we did construction theme. I ordered some construction scene sticker sheets (IN-57/6615 - Giant Construction Site Sticker Scene - $9.95 Makes 12) from Oriental trading (the cheapest activity/craft ever!) and also their plastic hardhats for each of the kids. The sticker sheets were a HUGE hit! Everybody loved them. (And we had several kids ranging from 1-8 years old). And for his cake, I made it. I can email you a picture if you would like me to. Just let me know.

But the emergency stuff would be a fun one to plan too...

I love planning kiddie parties! Can you tell?

Brittany said...

Thank you Gals for your input. I think I will let Robbie go to Walmart or a bakery and pick a cake out!! And Stephanie I would *LOVE* it if you could e-mail me a pic of Jaedon's 3rd birthday cake!! I was thinking of asking my dad to mail me some caution tape since he works in construction and can get me some stuff like that!! Wrape the door with the caution tape and put a sign on it saying CAUTION ENTERING A HOUSE FULL OF KIDS!!!

Stephanie said...

Email me so I know your email address and I would be happy to send it right along. My email is
jsjamonge@mchsi.com