Monday, July 21, 2008

Packing Days

So I am getting down to the point where all I can think about is getting out of FL and moving on to newer and better places to live!! I already have my packing boxes. I have already starting going through stuff for my BIG garage sale that I am going to be having ( by the way will be my first so any advice is VERY MUCH WELCOME) and I am getting the itch to start putting my boxes together and filling them with stuff that we don't use right now (winter cloths, coats, toys, stuff in the attic, ect...) But then I don't know what exactly I am going to do with those filled boxes. What the heck can I do until I move. I want to have time to pack and not have to rush through it at the last min. Also we have some of Rob's family and my parents coming down here when Rob gets winged in September!!! I just want to be able to enjoy family when they are here instead having to pack. So I think the start of Aug I am going to pack my boxes and start saying GOOD BYE MILTON!!! I CANT WAIT TO DRIVE OUT OF THIS TOWN!!! NOOOOO LOOKING BACK ON THIS TOWN!!

4 comments:

Hollie said...

Why don't you have the Navy move you?!?!?!?! Then you won't have to worry about packing! As far as the garage sale stuff goes, the only advice I have is DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO GET STUFF READY!! Believe me, it sucks!!

Stephanie said...

My main piece of advice for you in regards to garage selling is this: I have always found that things sell better if they are already priced before-hand. Good luck!

Bonnie said...

Ugh...I feel for you! I HATE HATE packing and moving.

Unknown said...

Good Luck!