Monday, January 5, 2009

Home

Well we are finally back in Virginia. We got back on Saturday around 3ish. Part of me is happy to be home and get back into our routine of things but, I was loving being able to be home with my side of the family. The older Robbie gets it seems like the less we are able to get out there because of him starting school now and also now I will be starting school. Well what I can say about my trip was it was nice being able to take a few weeks off from the old grind stone and spend it having breakfast with my Dad and shopping with my Mom, Baking our Christmas cookies with the girls (Oh wait Rob got to help in on this one, Thanks babe for undoing all our kisses and hugs!!!) playing the Wii with Hollie and Jeremy (total BLAST), Going to the car museum with Kylee and Kasen, also going to the Out Back with Alicia, Jori, Allie and Amber!! Taking Robbie to a farm so he could see all the cows and tractors with my Dad and Brad, Getting a night out with my hubby for New Years Eve (THANK YOU HOLLIE) And best but not least being able to all be together for the Holidays. I cant wait to be able to come back "home" again in June!! I miss you all back home and love you.

0 comments: