Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It starts tomorrow

For almost 2 years now I guess you could say Rob and I have been trying to have another baby. Well I have started the process with going into the doctor for my starter appointment where he gets to know me and our situation and history. Well yesterday I started my period and this is when the start of all my testing has to be done. I have to get my blood drawn tomorrow (Beth I SO wish I had you around to do this.) I have a HUGE fear of needles, and for some reason I only get the people who have NO CLUE onto what they are doing. I am the test dumby for the military when it comes to have blood drawn. Then on Thursday February 5th I will have a procedure done where I have a die put into my ovaries to see if they are open. I just pray that everything is going to be ok. I will let you know how it all goes when I find out! PLEASE PRAY!!

6 comments:

Erin said...

((PRAYING))

Rebecca said...

Praying for you too!

Hollie said...

I love you Britty! I'm praying!

Peaceful Chaoz said...

Praying for you! :0)

Bonnie said...

Brittany, I will be praying for you!!!

Beth said...

I am praying for you. Wish I was there to draw you too! Sending you hugs.