Thursday, April 17, 2008

1.5

So today I did it!!! Today was my first day out running in a VERY L O N G time and all together I ran 1.5 miles!!! I only walked ONCE AND it was a very short distance!!! Now all's I have to do is 1. get a pair of running shoes instead of walking shoes!! and 2. Go running when it is not 80 degrees outside. So I have to start running at night or 1 st thing in the morning because today I went running at 2:30 and OHHH MY GOODNESS IT WAS HHHHOOOOOTTTT outside:P So excited to be out and running AND I found a girl in my neighborhood that likes to run too and she just started herself so we are going to be perfect for each other!!!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

YEAH BRITTY!!!! I'm so proud of you for getting out there and running! Now you need to get some great running tunes for that mp3 player of yours! If you need suggestions see Beth's blog, she did a post on her fav's on her play list, or I can give you some good suggestions that I run with! Keep it up mama!!!

On a side note... you really didn't need to mention that it was 80 down there... that was just mean ;o)

Beth said...

Good for you! In no time you will be feelin pretty good and going longer distances. And I agree with Hollie, thanks a lot for mentioning the 80 degrees. :-)