Friday, April 25, 2008

March for Joey & My miracle #3


Well tomorrow is my BIG walk for March for babies. I am feeling ALL kinds of emotions right now. I didn't hit my goal like I wanted to which is kinda sad for me but I did what I could. Also it ALWAYS gets me thinking when I get ready to go and do this walk. What could I have done to help save my baby Joey's life. I ALWAYS wonder if I didn't have my pap at 17 weeks would I still have my little bundle of joy who would now be 19 months old now?? AND if I didn't lose Joey would I also have my baby that I lost almost a year ago to date?? I know that, that would give me 3 babies ALL under the age of 2 1/2 but I can't help but think I should have 3 babies with me right now. I hate this feeling of all the unknown. I know God is keeping my babies safe but it just hurts so bad to know that I cant hold them and watch them grow. So with my walk tomorrow I walk for my baby Joey(9-22-06), My baby Razzano 3(4-30-07), my brother or sister in heaven, my niece or nephew in heaven, Beth's cousin Gabriel Joseph and to all the other women who know what it is to feel the loss of there baby. I will be doing my walk with Rob and Robbie tomorrow morning at 9AM. So if you think about it please pray for us while we are out there walking for all the babies out there. Thank you also to all those who donated to me and my walk it was and is VERY MUCH appreciated!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'll definitely be praying! I haven't experienced it myself. I can't even imagine! But I'll be praying for you while I'm able to watch my baby boy run and play soccer!

Hollie said...

Britty... I love you more then words could ever say! I'm so proud of you and tomorrow I too am walking for my little Joey!! I love you!!

Beth said...

I will be thinking about you guys tomorrow...wish we could all be walking together.