Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Still alive

Ok so I know that it going on a month now since I have last bloged BUT it has been CRAZY busy around here and latley I have hardly had time to sit down and check my e-mails let alone blog about my life so in a nut shell here is what has been going on. I have on started my own busness with Lia Sophia Jewlwery so I have been VERY busy yet VERY successful with all of those happings and am LOVING doing it!! I have my 4th party in 2 this Saturday so as you can see it is GO GO GO!!! I have also been taking classes this whole past week to be able to open my own home daycare!! It is something that we are not going to get up and going right away but I am getting the classes and background checks and all the nit picky little things out of the way that way when we do decide to do it we are able to!! ALSO I Amber was down here visiting us for a week at the end of March so that took a week of my time!! So with those 3 things it was VERY crazy. Now with things starting to get more into a rutine again I should be back up and running!!!! I still have been reading everyones blogs though!! Blog some more later!!!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Glad you're still alive Brittany! Good luck!

Hollie said...

It's about time you let us all know what you were doing down there!!!