Saturday, December 6, 2008

Question Of The Day?

How do you keep a 3 year old who has 4 stitches above his right eye to NOT RUN AROUND? Nothing for nothing but I don't mind him running around but now that Robbie has stitches above his eye I am freaking out that he might fall and bust them open or that one of the dogs is going to hit him the wrong way when he is playing with them. WHAT DO I DO????? I DO NOT want to have to see him put into a straight jacket like thing again and numbed and have to have new ones put in. I tell him ALL DAY LONG if you brake them you will have to go through everything ALL OVER AGAIN, but it just doesn't fase him and he keeps going back to what he was doing before..... What am I to do?

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

I seen you said something about Robbie's eye on myspace! What happened?? I have no advice for you on how to keep him still. The straight jacket might just work, heehee ;o)

Erin said...

I think if you get him some creative sit down stuff he might be more apt to relax.

Stuff like new playdough, clay, markers, etc. Anything that would require fine motor and less large motor ;)

Peaceful Chaoz said...

Poor Robby!!

I guess all I have to say is let me know if you find something that works because I never have ;0)