Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Lil Of My Dad

This weekend Rob is out of town showing his Helo in FL at an airshow. Well as you guessed it that leaves me with Robbie when he wakes up in the morning. See since Rob gets up around 5 or so every morning (some mornings earlier) sleeping till 7 seems like sleeping in to him, So he lets me sleep till I get up and he gets Robbie. So not this weekend, I get him which is ok except that for some reason (probably because Rob is not home) I could NOT fall a sleep last night. I think I finally drifted off around 3 or so. Robbie some how wound up in my bed last night along with my two dogs, needless to say it was NOT a good night. Robbie decided that he was going to get up at 7:30 (Fine had I not gotten to bed at 3) and say to me "Mommy I see the sun that means time to get up". "Ok Robbie just give mommy a few mins". "NO Mommy time to get up now, Look the big blanket is starting to come off of you, I take it away". All I could say was OH HECK NO AL JR, I am a grown women now, I am suppose to be pulling the covers off of you Robbie Boy. You see my Dad would pull the blankets off of us when we where younger and didn't get out of bed when he tried to wake us up. Here my 3 year old son is pulling a dad on me!!! Just thought that I would maybe help you all start your weekend off with a little laugh!! Get out and enjoy the weekend I hear it is suppose to warm up a little bit!!! WHOOOO

0 comments: