Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MRI

Well a little up date not much but a little. I was able to get up on Monday morning and call for my MRI apt. Low and behold I was able to get one of the two last apt for the month of February. The next available apt would have been in mid March. So Monday I got in and THANK YOU GOD Rob was able to go with me and an even BIGGER THANKS to GOD Rob was able to be in the room with me while I was getting the MRI done!! He couldn't do much other than hold my hand but it was still nice to know that he was in there with me! I had 4 different sets of tests done. Two with just me ( I had to redo my 2nd one because Rob was making faces to relax me a little and I smiled to much so those images where blurry. Then the 2nd round of my MRI they put a die into my through IV to get a better contrast or something like that. So 45 mins later and a HUGE bruise on my arm from the IV I am stuck waiting for my MRI results to come back. I e-mailed the Doc that I have been dealing with and am just waiting for a reply. So that is what little update I have for now. Just pray that my MRI results come back soon!! Oh and tomorrow I go in for the procedure where they insert die into my ovaries to see if they are clogged or not.

0 comments: