Monday, October 6, 2008

Almost there!

My house is almost ALL packed up!!! We hit it ALL day yesterday and have the house pretty much done and it all loaded up in the garage onto how we want it stacked in the truck. Now all we have to do is hear the words of where we are going and when we have to be there by and we are out of here. I cant be live that this very well might be our last week in this house. The only things that are left really are the things that we still need and use. I am looking around and it is VERY sad that the things we use and need everyday don't even take up ONE of my bedrooms (and we don't have the biggest sized rooms). It is sad to say that we are going to have to rent a 26 FOOT TRUCK just to get ALL of this stuff from one house to the next. I CANT BELIEVE THAT.
I feel like we just moved into this house. I also think back to it now as to WOW it has now been over a year since I have been back home. I DON'T LIKE THAT (and I m sure Hollie doesn't either). June of 2007 I was leaving IL to come home to a home that I literally didn't know where it was. The only thing I had was the GPS telling me where my house was. And now we are packed up and ready to leave it. Part of me says I CANT WAIT to get out of this town but I have come close to a lot of people down here that I am going to miss them. But hopefully we will be going back to VA and I will be able to be reunited with people that I left up there when we left and be able to reconnect with them!! I am just very much looking forward to seeing where we are going to next!!

1 comments:

Peaceful Chaoz said...

Good Luck, Praying for your safety and smoothness of your coming move! :0)