Wednesday, October 8, 2008

AND WE ARE MOVING TO?????

NORFOLK VIRGINIA!!! We got our orders yesterday and we got what and where we wanted to go!! I am so excited about this because now I can do my 13.1 mile run with Hollie and Beth (HAHA Hollie cant get out of it now. Unless I get pregnent). I am going to a place that I know with people that I know! And I am going to be 9 hours from Rob's family and still 16 from mine (nothing a day trip cant take care of). I am just SO excited about ALL of this!! WHOO

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Praise God! How exciting! I love watching how His plan comes together so beautifully, don't you? Can't wait to see pictures & hear news about your "new" place! Safe travels :>)

Peaceful Chaoz said...

Yea! I'm so glad for you all!! :0)

Bonnie said...

Oh Brittany, that's great!! So glad you are going somewhere you want to be!
I love your get-up-and-go attitude too.

Stephanie said...

So cool! My uncle was stationed there WAY back when and he liked he so much, he decided to stay. He's still there! We loved visiting him on family vacations. I can't imagine how great it would be to live there all the time.

And best part of all: you're gonna be in the great state of VIRGINIA! :-)