Friday, October 3, 2008

Still here.....

With boxes up to my eyeballs. I cant believe how much packing I have gotten done in just today. I CANT WAIT to get out of here. It is pretty funny hearing Robbie tell people that we are leaving this house but we are going to load everything up into a BIG moving truck and hit the road. HAHAA. He really is being a good sport about all of this too. I have packed almost ALL of his toys and at first wasn't to happy about it but once I explained where his new toys where going he was ok with it all!! I will have to take some pics of my garage for you all because it is all lined up as to how we are going to be packing our truck!! Well gonna go pack some more boxes!!! YPEE ONLY 7 MORE DAYS!!! Have I said I CANT WAIT YET?? Now watch us get sent to Japan:P

2 comments:

Hollie said...

I love you, but I'm not going to Japan to run a half marathon with you ;o)

Bonnie said...

Japan? I would flip...that would suck!