Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A little vist to Joey.

Robbie trying to share his Mickey D's toy with Joey. He wanted to leave it there for him to "play with" But that is not allowed where he is buried at.

Robbie was telling his Aunt Beck "SHHHH my lil brother is sleeping we have to be quiet". That was heart braking

I don't know what Robbie was saying but he was just talking away to Joey.


After Robbie gave Joey a hug. He had asked me "mommy can I give my lil brother a hug"? I said "Sure sweetie you can hug him when ever you want to". He looked at me looked at Joey's headstone looked back at me and said "How can I hug him mommy he doesn't have any arms to hug me back"? Let me tell you right there that is when I lost it all. So I told him how bout this you can give Joey a hug on his head stone and I will give you a hug from Joey. He said "ummm... ok mommy but I get to hug him first". So I made sure that when I gave him a hug it was one of the biggest hugs I have EVER given him.
It was a hard day but it was a day that I will never forget. This was the day where Robbie finally put it all together I think about his little brother. We talk about Joey with Robbie and we have shown him the pics that we have of Joey but I think it finally ALL clicked once he saw "where Joey is at". I got to sit down and really explain it ALL to him about how Joey got really sick in mommy's tummy and he is up in heaven now with Jesus. So I think in seeing the head stone something clicked because he is now always asking about Joey.



0 comments: