Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I AM READY ALREADY

It seems like forever ago that we singed the papers to put a bid in on our new house. In 7 days we will be new home owners again. I CANT wait for this. I am to the point of BURSTING to be able to get into my OWN house. I just want my own kitchen back with my own cooking stuff. My own bed room with my own bed. For Robbie to have his own bed with his own room and with his own toys to play with. I am ready to just be able to walk through the door of my own house at night. And last but not least I am ready to be able to have my own routine of doing things back. So here is to 7 days and counting. Well maybe we will just say 6 because today is almost over! Also Robbie is officially going to be starting school on Dec 1st! YEAAAHH He is so excited to be doing this and I myself will be starting as a part time student going 5 days a week starting Jan 12th!! We will all be pretty busy come Jan but it will all be worth it!! I cant wait to start our own routines!! I am learning that I am a routine type of person and this is all really starting to get to me:P

0 comments: