Thursday, November 6, 2008

Welcome Home




I am proud to say that we got the house!!! We are SO EXCITED!! This ALL is truly an answered prayer!! With what we walked away with and how much we spent, I REALLY FEEL Blessed. We make our last a final move (so Hollie maybe you can put our address in ink HAHA) on November 25th for at least 3-4 years!!! I cant wait to be in the same house and not have to worry about where we are going to be moving to next. Also there is a chance that we could just stick out the rest of Rob's carrier here, EVEN BETTER!!
I dont know why one of the pics is small and the other is big but hey you get the pic!!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Congrats guys!! It looks gorgeous! I hope you get to stay put for a long while!

Erin said...

Congratulations!!!! Looks great! Have fun decorating!(and settling down!)

Peaceful Chaoz said...

So excited for you!! :0)

Bonnie said...

That's so exciting!!! CONGRATS!!!