Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Long Coming.....







I know that it has been a VERY long time since I have posted but we dont have our own computer right nw and I dont have much to write about other then HOUSE HUNTING. Well that is what we have been doing for 3 days straight. Well HOPEFULLY it will ALL come to an end tomorrow. We are going to look at a house tomorrow that we are liking VERY MUCH. PLEASE pray that we do get this house (provided that we like it we have only seen the outside and pics of the inside). Lets just say we would be walking into this house with about $100,000 in equity!! The city appraises it at over $400,000 and the lady is wanting $349,000 for it but will take $299,000 for it!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED. Just pray that if this is the house for us that it will be shown tomorrow morning at 8 am!! here are a few pics of the place

Some other things that we have been up to are just catching up with some friends that we havent seen in a while and Robbie trick or treating. I have some pics on my phone BUT am still trying to figure this thing out. Robbie was 2 things this year. We started out as a knight and shinning armor but his costume was a little TOO small. So we changed to a fire fighter. He LOVED being a fire fighter. Well till tomorrow I will update on the out come of "our" house.

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh Brittany, I hope you get the house!! It's beautiful! I'll be praying for ya!!!

Beth said...

Beautiful! Keep us posted.

Hollie said...

Oh Britt... It looks beautiful!!! I *LOVE* the kitchen! Praying it all works out for you guys!

Peaceful Chaoz said...

Wow, I like it! Hope things go well! :0)

Rebecca said...

House looks great! Can't wait to find out what God has in store for you.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! It's absolutely beautiful! The inside looks like a vacation spot! :-) Glad to find out you got it! I'll just have to come visit when I'm at my witts end of wedding planning!