Sunday, November 30, 2008

Welcome home

Ok well I am back!! I am FINALY in my new house (the one that I have posted about) and am LOVING every min of it (Ok except the every min of unpacking). It is good to be back up and running again!! Hopefully NO MORE MOVES for at least another 3 to 9 years!! So if ya'll would like somewhere to come and visit there is more then enough room here at the Razzano's Inn!! HAHA. Hope everyone had a VERY good Thanksgiving and LOTS of fun shoping for Christmas!! NOW we can get into the Christmas mood!!

6 comments:

Anna said...

I'm sooo happy for you!! I can really relate to the feeling of being in limbo. We are also waiting for HOME. Congratulations and enjoy this holiday season full of God's blessings for your family!

Peaceful Chaoz said...

Yea!!! Enjoy decorating your own home!! That will be wonderful!
:0)

Hollie said...

Where's the pictures?!?

Dan Barnett. said...

Very Cool! I am happy to hear that you are home and loving it. Hope to see it next year! :-)

Beth said...

Sorry, that was me signed in to Dan's account. He never signs out and it drives me nuts. Anyway...

Hollie said...

I was wondering why Dan made the little smiley face.... but then I thought to myself... "He is doing a lot of baking lately!" ;o)