Friday, September 21, 2007

Pulling Chalks....

As many of you know tomorrow marks the 1 year mark for Joey. I ask that you all pray for Rob and I as we try to deal with tomorrow. I will not be home to blog about anything this weekend because Rob and I are going to be getting away alone for the weekend. I will however share more with you all on Monday of how today (21)- the 23 went for us. I just ask for lot's of prayer this weekend. Also I have since today (21st) had the skin removed from my hand with my burn. The blister finally gave way and it is nothing but raw flesh right now (banged up of course). So if you could all pray for little pain as this starts to regain some new skin that would be GREAT!!! Thank you all for being there for me with all of this. I love you and miss you all!!!

0 comments: