Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Good Ol' Quit Times!!!



You know you need some time by your self when you are just amilsy walkin up and down EVERY isle of Walmart and just stoping and stairing at something you DONT even need. I swear I stood and looked at PENS for at least 10 mins tonight. I left the house at 9:45pm just to go to Walmart so I could get some more stuff for Rob's lunch. Well I went and looked at some of the V-Day stuff and then the next thing I knew I was just staring at PENS:P All I could think of when I was staring at the pens was it is SOOOO nice to not have to be fighting with Robbie to stay by me or get in the cart. I think that I am going to start making my little trips to Walmart AFTER I get Robbie to bed at night from now on. I noticed that not having him there with me made me think before I trew something into the cart. Saved A LOT of money that way!!!
Oh and while I am on here I just wanted to wish everyone a.........


3 comments:

Hollie said...

You're so funny! I'm the opposite though, when I don't have the kids I will walk around Wal-Mart and look at everything but I end up putting it in my cart! When I have the kids with me I just go for what I need and get out asap!! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!!

Bonnie said...

Happy Valentine's Day Brittany!!

Peaceful Chaoz said...

I just did that yesturday at Target! It was reaaallllly nice to hear other kids crying and whining and they not be mine, lol!!

Hope you had a good Valentines Day! :0)