Friday, February 1, 2008

My Dear Joey......



My Little precious baby Joey. You are forever in God's arms and our hearts. I miss you so much and think of you everyday. I know you are in a better place right now, but I still long to hold you and kiss you and watch you grow up with your big brother. I know that there will be a day again when I can hold you in my arms again. I love you Joey and will always love you. You are my little angel.
All my love baby,
Mommy
XO
Tomorrow would have marked my baby Joeys 2 year due date. I can't belive how quick everything has gone. I miss him more and more everyday. I was able to watch our neighbors baby this past week for a few days and it just got me thinking about how I should be haveing my baby Joey's 1st Birthday this weekend. That is if he where born right on my due date with him. I just wish I was able to go and visit his head stone. At the end of the day I just keep telling myself he is in a BETTER place then I could EVER imagin. I love you Joey and Miss you baby.

4 comments:

Peaceful Chaoz said...

Praying for you sweetie.

Erin said...

Oh how I wish you were celebrating Joey's birthday here on earth! Praying for you as your arms are aching for your little man!

Bonnie said...

(((Brittany))) I'm so sorry you're hurting!! My Faith is giving Joey angel kisses!! You're in my thoughts and prayers!!

Anna said...

Hugs!!!!