Wednesday, February 6, 2008

New one.


So I thought that since most of all the blogs that I read they give out a new dish that they have tried to make. So today I thought that I would share with you what I made for dinner last night!! It was VERY good and went over well with everyone!! I got the resipe from my FREE Kraft food & family magizine!! Here it is,

Chicken Nacho Bake
Prep: 10 mins Total: 40 mins

4 Small bonelsess skinless chicken breasts halves (1lb)
1/2 cup Taco Bell Home originals Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
1/4 cup Breakstone's or Knudsen Sour Cream
1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips
1/2 cup Kraft fMexican Style Shredded Four Cheese

PREHEAT oven to 400 drgrees. Place chicken on foil covered baking sheet. Slice 3 cuts on top of each chicken breast with sharp knife.

TOP each chicken breast eveny with salsa, sour cream and tortilla chips

BAKE 20 mins. Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese. Bake an additional 10 mins. Or untill chicken is cooked through.

Makes 4 servings

I also made some mexican rice with some corn!! Make's for a GREAT mexican dish. And if your not really into the spicy food you can add the corn to the rice and it takes away the spice of the rice!!! I hope you enjoy!!

0 comments: