Tuesday, February 19, 2008

OHHHH to the Peanut theif

My mom and dad sent me a package with 15 lbs of peanuts YES 15lbs of peanuts and I recived the package yesterday only to find a HUGE cut down the side of it.... Needless to say I am missing one of my bags of peanuts ONLY TWO bags arrived safeley in my arms:P You dont understand these are the BEST peanuts a girl could ask for you cant find these peanuts down here and someone STOLL MY PEANUTS..... Nothing else in the box was taken not Robbies V-Day Dog from my parents, not my 4 little bags of V-Day gummy harts, not Robbies Ducka ducka ducka (helocopter), not the TWO bags of BIG suckers that they sent Robbie, and not my 2 pices of mail. Everthing else came in the CUT open box........ So to you MR OR MRS Peanut theif you know who you are and I will be watching for you......... Dont mess with my peanuts

0 comments: