Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Well today is not my Birthday but Monday was. Lets just say we started the day off on a VERY ICKY note with throwing up:P AND NO I am sad to report that it is not because I am pregnet. I have had that asked to me now I dont know how many times I just have the bug that is going around:P I just thought that I would share some of my new fat man collection's that I recived for my birthday!!

















This is the set that started it all from my mom and dad for Christmas



And these are what Rob added to the collection for my Birthday!!













A serving plate












A dip bowl with a little fat man knife















Salt and pepper shakers, a warming dish, and a spoon holder















A fat women "Brittany" and a fat man "Rob"
I LOVED this one when I saw it




And my fat man spoon holder.
All in all I must say my man did pretty good for himself this year on my birthday!! It was a nice addition to my kitchen and my canaseter set that my mom and dad got me!!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

Having all those little fat men in my kitchen would make me not want to eat so much. ;o) They're very cute!! Where's the fat man picture holder your wonderful sister gave you...wait did I give that to you yet... I can't remember! I think I did!?!

Bonnie said...

Happy belated Birthday Brittany!!!!