Monday, February 11, 2008

Having a BLAST!!!

Well this past friday I did go to the Jewlery party and oh my goodness was it fun!! It was SOOO much fun that not only did I say I would host a party but I am going to become a hostest for the Jewlery!! It is AWSOME I only have to buy my kit of jewlery and anything I want to buy from here on out I get an AWSOME discount on!! Also I get 30% of what ever Jewlery sells at the partys that I am hosting at!!!! AND I get to make my OWN schedual!! So if I don't have someone for Robbie then I don't have to schedual shows!!! I am so excited!! So I will be doing my first show in the end of March and it is a show that I am hosting and going to be the hostests at!! So I get to make 30% on all the jewlery that all MY OWN guest buy!!! I am SOOOOOOOOO excited!! Now I get to help with bring in some money for us!!!

1 comments:

Anna said...

That's great! I'm so excited for you! It'll be nice to have some time for yourself and a little extra spending money. Sincerely praying for you.