Sunday, September 21, 2008

The funeral

Well yesterday we attended baby Shea's funeral. Let me tell you aside from Joey's funeral that was beyond one of the hardest day's of my life. I never thought that I could feel all the feelings I felt on the day of Joey's funeral again. My heart felt like it had been riped out of my chest stomped on by a million people then picked up riped to shreds then put back into my chest only for it to feel like it is in my stomach. The WHOLE funeral I for the life of me could not let Robbie go. It brought everything right back into prospective. Robbie is my life. I couldn't imagine what my life would be like with out him. I m very thankful that Robbie was very good during this time. Rob, I am so glad that he want with me. I probably would have passed out if he weren't there with me to relive everything. I just pray for Mindy, James, Sheridan and there family. I was so proud of Mindy (mommy) she held herself together SO WELL. I think back to mine and I was just a double train wreck waiting to happen. This funeral wasn't only hard because of having had to bury one of my own children already but it also lies on the SAME weekend that I lost my baby. I don't know I just think NO ONE should EVER have to bury there child, to have to see them lying there in a casket that isn't even as long as your arm. It is beyond heart wrenching to see or even think of this. Right now I just sit and pray for any mom and dad that is going through the loss of a baby right now. I hope that there heart sits at peace tonight.

0 comments: