Friday, September 5, 2008

Robbie's Brithday











A little late I know but it has been a mad house here between leaving for NY, getting back from NY and now trying to pack my house and get ready for Rob's winging!!!! So here are a few pics from Robbie's 3rd Birthday or should I say Burpa party as Robbie would say it. He had SUCH a blast. And if you think that this is the ONLY Burpa report that you are going to get YOUR WRONG. Robbie had a total of 3 Birthday cakes this year! Now I know you are suppose to put the amount of candles on your cake that you are going to be, but hey why not have as many cakes as as many years old you are turning too right?? Oh and by the way my frind Giselda made this cake by hand, carved it and everything!!! She did AWSOME.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Aww...happy birthday way late! That party of boys looks like trouble! :-)

Hollie said...

I can't believe that cake wasn't made at a bakery! She did an AWESOME job! HAPPY BURPA Robbie Roo! I miss you bunches!

XOXOXO

Peaceful Chaoz said...

Wow cool cake!! Happy Birthday Robbie! :0)

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Robbie!!!